Do you have Faith only when there is times of trouble?

Life can be so hard at times and so busy but during those busy and stressful times are you still talking to Jesus? He can give you more time in your day if you only ask, he can and will help you even when you don't think you need it, Are we taking him for granted these days? Look at all the Earthquakes and storms....even sand storms are happening ... WOW ....I have a tree that is dying in the front yard because the sun it to hot for it!!! A tree ... really, it has stood over 40 years and now it is dying. Floods and dams breaking, Please pray for not just your city your in but everywhere. In the bible it states there will be birthing pains. Something to think about everyone. We need to get our Souls in check for the coming of the Lord for he will come like a thief in the night and that is so we are prepared in advance and that he will call up the ones that love him and have a relationship with him not the perfect ones but the ones that do try to do right and feel guilty when they are wrong but they love him so much and talk to him throughout the day. Just because you don't see him doesn't mean he is not right next to you at times. I once was in a bad car accident and you think the first thing I would have thought about was my kids, my husband, or me for that matter but during it when the air bag hit my face and I went out for a second the only thing in my head was Jesus name (JESUS) with a sense of peace. I got out of my car and saw the young man and went over to him and said Jesus just saved us as his blood was dripping from his head because he had not seat belt on. When has he help you please share.
google-site-verification: google772121103e5d1f46.html

Comments