Feel Like Your Missing Something ? Well You Are ...




I am The RESURRECTION AND THE LIFE; all lasting Life emanates from Me. People search for life in many wrong ways: chasing after wealth, trying to deny the inevitable effects of aging. Who turns toward Me. As you come to Me and take My yoke upon you, I fill you with My very Life, This is how I choose to live in the world and accomplish my purposes this is also how I bless you with Joy unspeakable and full of Glory. The Joy is Mine, and the Glory is Mine; but I bestow them on you as you live in My Presence, inviting Me to live fully in you.



Bigg Faith Here and" he is laying it on my heart today to tell you he loves everyone in this world and he adores us but how many our adoring him today? If you don't believe follow his trail he has left for us and read his messages for each of us, and stop hating each other and start being more honest, more loving and slow down and feel your spirit that makes your body move and find rest in peace in him even if you have nothing to give or receive this holiday season know he is saving for you in heaven rewards for your faith and don't be sad today for you have the gift of life which is what you make of it no matter what you own or where you are at in this life, if you carry Joy in your heart you will bring riches to you that you may not even being aware of that you already have....so how can you receive more from him if your not seeking.....ITS A FACT NOT A FICTION RESEARCH"
-Bigg Faith With Jesus Calling Reading and what he laid on my heart.


Comments