Use Your Phone, Spend Time Learning About Jesus with Me #heavenologist




I made a video above for you to watch if you are trying to learn about Jesus, we need to speak more about him in hopes of saving as many souls as possible, and no one is perfect!!! So come as you are and join me for a few minutes and learn about him, He has called me to do this, and I have faced many trials and because of him, I have made it through, and No one's  life is  perfect but it's a lot better and more at peace if  you try to have a relationship and clearer understanding of Jesus and the Holy Spirit most of all History of all our Backgrounds for in the end we are all connected to source AKA Jesus due to his blood shed and his family tree in the spiritual realm we know and understand DNA but the transfer of the Spirit and reincarnation is a whole different Research and I am the one to Educate others on how it works for I have Proof of Heaven right at my fingertips given to me by my Spiritual Ancestors Mary and Jesus and before them let us call them the True God Father and God Mother Adam and Eve born by the Holy Spirit , which I know seems strange because you cannot see him, but give him a chance and you will witness things in your life to show he is near, but when you ask for him to be near, then know there is a spiritual battle out there and some will try to distract you from learning about him, but in the end, it so worth it. 

Let Me Introduce Baby Jesus 

The Father of Time 

Mary his mother who in Older Years Appearance change just like ours do with Jesus next to her

Myself is both above and below for I have proof these images came from my surgery of my Gallbladder for Insurance to pay for it The Doctor took photos and I read them with my gift. All can be verified by IP Address by our world Leaders, and all are being shared with President Donald J. Trump and as he sees fit shares and investigates with spiritual leaders. 
To prove the coming of the Lord is here.


Few Years back folks teased me after a storm that was unseen of in my lifetime and swept my car away and I almost died for my mind set was got to get to my Friend Crystals to get my Baby but if the baby was in backseat fasten up she would had drown and if it wasn't for these two men after I knew after watching movies the car would die and I would not be able to lower windows I would die so I hurried up lower window car died, I climb out and water on a regular street over took my 5 foot 1 self with the current and these two men saved me and in return it is my turn to save them and others for the time falls near. 

Never know who is helping you and never know who you helped more stories like these in my lifetime especially my Favorite when I was homeless no one offer me help but a hooker in the next room with a friend who walked by my room I was able to get with unemployment check during pandemic and with little money she stopped by and out of no where gave me a slice a pizza. I thought man I understand  her life must be hard yet still found it in her heart to help me , little did these people know who they was helping at the time.
I am the Messenger of God making a way for Christ for Revelations 1:7 begun my journey.
Fed the daughter of God and my forever appreciation goes to them during this storm of my life. 
All I remember of others standing around with News Channels interviewing and instead of a towel of a smile the first question was why you attempted to cross and my answer to get to the other side lol to get to my children so before you Judge another think 2x.