#Selfie Mode Poem


 My Reflection looking back at me though my
 Selfie Mode

Shows a Reflection that's not quite me, I see familiar Eyes, 
Chin and Nose
What is this I see but, a glamours me looking back at me?
 see a glow that the whole world will see, 

That is looking back at me.

I see different filters of anything, I want to be for the World to see. 

looking back at me in Selfie Mode 
When the Stickers are off, and no filters are on how the world is really looking at me.
Is there a Selfie Mode for deep within so Others can see me for who I really am and not be accepted though Filters alone or is it... I who must accept that I cannot live in Selfie Mode but love myself for me and not worry what the world sees without Selfie Mode...

Created So Others know Their Self Worth!


This photo of my inner light. I read it has no filter nor stickers of any kind. 
- God showed me who I am. 
God gave me wisdom one day so beautiful bright as ( The Sun ) and followed me from outside to inside of my home a bright orb with many colors the promise of his return and He is back yet many do not see him when searching in images they look themselves instead of comparing and searching for God. 













Comments