POWER OF THE TONGUE

Hi everyone around the world! I am sharing my mistake because, It has been put on my heart to do so because, we are to share our pains and trials no matter what they are and here is my story for this week on a more personnel level. 




 Do you need to see Tangible Proof to be a believer in What Christians Believe in? I do not pass judgement on anyone, I live for Christ and my Family, I make mistakes but own up to them no matter how hard it is to realize and admit my faults. My sins of this world is no greater than yours...We all live by the flesh but I am begging for you to live by the spirit. Walk with ME in my faith. No matter who you are married to or race, or religion you are now. We all can have a relationship with Jesus and learn how to hear his voice. He will speak to you. Have faith as size of a Mustard Seed. Please ...The time is now rather than later.....I will not stop sharing his words...No Law No Person No Place will keep me silent....Jesus ask us to do this.....Not just me....Help me help him share the word to the world please just share this....May God show you his GLORY today. Know you are loved...


Worship with me shut the door , Raise the sound, Give it to God


Comments