The Meaning Of The Candy Cane


Secret Note: Candy Canes Can Be Used in Place of The Cross 
For Those Countries That Can't Share Jesus For Some Don't Understand This Meaning of The Candy Cane. 



Oh, Candy Cane Oh Candy Cane How I hold you near......
Some might think it is just a piece of peppermint candy....
Oh, but it's more than just sweetness to me...
I hold my candy cane with my secret thoughts I must share....
A candy cane is anything but just sweetness to me....
Oh, my candy cane I hold in my hand holds such meaning to me...
The Hook is not just a hook neither it is to Captain Hook.......
The hook is the letter J for my King Jesus....So, when no one is looking I flip it over to remind me of him....
Oh, Candy Canes how I love the taste so sweet just like the love of Jesus who loves us all.......
So Tender and Sweet ........
As I enjoy the taste, I look at the stripes......
Reminding me of the stripes he received on the day he died for us all....
There is not enough Stripes to even compare to his he received that day....
The Color Red resembles Christmas but, to me it reminds me of his blood shed on that day....
Oh, Candy Canes are so bitter sweet.....
I see the white between the stripes that remind me my sin is washed away......
There are not enough stripes for my sins either....
Oh, Candy Canes Oh Candy Canes.........A way to share Jesus This Holiday Season......
Some can share on gifts as decorations for a package and some will share a candy cane a small gift to enjoy a reminder how he loves you so...
Jesus said ask and it should be received he is a giving King....So, I asked our Lord Jesus whoever reads this to hear their prayer and be with the ones who cannot share ........
So, share like a Shepard if You're holding the Shepard's Staff!

-Bigg Faith aka Heavenologist



For Those Who Can Not Share Know I am Praying for You........