In Today's time we need to have Bigg Faith

Hi Everyone , My name is Theresa and I have finally realized what I was called to do and that is to simply help others through my journey in this life, I don't have all the answers by no means and in fact I am a little nervous as I try to figure out how to Blog lol, I would appreciate any comments if I am not doing this correctly, but getting back to the Post title In Today's time we need to have Bigg Faith just like the mustard seed in the bible was the smallest seed but it grew the biggest tree so can we, I , everyone plant more seeds of joy and try to bring a revival back to what the Lord wants us ALL to do and that is to Love one another with unconditional love, We all go through seasons in this life we live where sometimes it's great and sometimes it's just hard. What I have learn since a young girl is that there was only one with me during my trials of being molested at a young age, losing my mother to cancer, having not one but many bad marriages until I learn the correct way of finding Mr. Right. .... Ask God that simple .... Abba will bring the right one along when the timing is right. I was too busy trying to help others in relationships when really this right here , right now , is what I was supposed to do and just share my trials and in return maybe help someone who is going through the pain of this life we live, I look around and no one smiles as much anymore to others , we are too scared to, We shouldn't be scare if God wants us here on earth then he won't call us home so how can we go wrong with just showing each other kindness, for example at the store and few things in someone else's hands and your cart is full , let them go first, or all this road rage is crazy or politics wanting others to hate others, that is not what this earth was created from and we are from the earth , dust to dust right , God made us out of Love Pure Love he is EVERYONE'S  father , abba, just pick up the bible and start reading it, I always wanted to read it from front to back but I got overwhelm with it ,,,
 Ya overwhelms with God's word, but I decided I would right date of random pages I read and one day, I realize after looking back I read much of the bible which means B-Before I-Instructions B-Before L-Leaving E- Earth, so why don't we have this in the schools anymore?
I feel there are so many others out there who just hold it all in, can't share with no one? Don't have no one? I would love to make this a blog to where if you're having a day that we can reach out. I have heard on FB some would say I have more friends on FB than in real life minus a few negative words and that is said but I truly understand that because people hurt others and in today's time no one remembers about forgiveness. HOW CAN WE EVER EXPECT TO BE FORGIVEN FOR OUR WRONGS IF WE NEVER FORGIVE? Can people heal from being molested, being a foster kid, loosing family, being hit by trusted ones, maybe being robbed, loss of just belongings and starting over (specially with all the disasters going on), Yes you can get through any of these and everything else not listed because the list is to long these days. ...We have to get it together and soon, If your reading this and you're not feeling like a good person ...just know God knew everything before you decided to do it and he gave us free will but we can be honest to him and he will still love you but you must ask forgiveness and not just from him , anyone who has hurt someone but you still miss them , write them, not text or call but express how you feel on tangible paper put little effort into saying you're sorry and if you don't get the response you expected keep praying for them and see how the Lord works.
I hope after you read this you spend a few minutes alone with God just a few no sounds just you and God and ask anything of your heavenly father because Abba=father loves you and he wants you and needs you to know this. All you really need in this world is Love and fills you up , can feel as if you can do anything from love , Show God you love him don't take his love for granted even if its unconditional love because look around ......We are lacking love in so many things the world seems to be having birthing pains and if you don't know what that is read Revelations and don't forget to mark your date in your bible and for those that don't know where it is at in the bible , it is in the back of the book the last book of the bible and speaking of that books where taken out of the bible look it up on YouTube missing books of the bible my favorite is Enoch the only living being to walk beside God and leave but who knows this unless we talk about it and that is what we are about to journey on life, bible, Love so if you're hurting right now ...Love yourself for He lives in you and he made you perfect, If life is good right now then give him praise even through the storm because he will show you his will. Trust me I have had enough trials in this life to know he is there. I know everyone won't agree with my words but that's it they are my words ...my seeds that I am planting who else wants to plant seeds for the Lord show him by showing love to others even in the darkness he is with us don't let the spiritual world bring you down and remember in today's time we have to have Bigg Faith! I love you all because if he lives in me and you, we are all connected and how can we not love one another after knowing that? We are not perfect, we all have vices, we all need love.... let's start a revival him the Lord. I end with a pray for you all, Lord Please anyone who reads this please let them know your there for them through their storm, Let them know that this to should past and that there are only bad moment in a day and that we can take back our joy through you and be healed by you in anyway shape or form that they need at this time, Please give them the wisdom that need in any area of their life.  I ask this in Jesus's name and through your blood you shed for us. Amen

Bigg Faith in today's time

Heavenologist-Theresa

Comments