Happy Father's Day To My Foster Dad Earl and Thank You and For All To Enjoy A Moment In The Woods A Eye Seeing Gift






A Moment In The Woods




Some Dad's go by many Names and hopefully they are good names for some, because we all know not all dads are equal but there is a love shared between a daughter and a father and even if it is not by blood by a friendship or just being accepted by someone who is a father figure. Now I know there are even some moms out there that have to play the dad part as well, It's not easy, I have been there and done that for years. The Protector, The Leader of the home as it is in scripture, Even if it feels some days, us females can take over a household but truth be told A father should lead him home as it is in scripture and as it is also in scripture We should honor thy Father and Mother and that includes your father if he ever made a mistake, Like my Natural father has to me but, that is neither of importance today but just speaking from the Heart as Bigg Faith does.
I want to say Thank you to my Foster Dad Early Wyatt who is a father to many, some his blood and some he took in over the years with his Wife, Mom Jamie and he was there helping her with us girls, like really a house full of girls and just one brother ...Oh the Aqua Net hairspray had to be strong at times lol. 

Getting back to My foster Dad as most kids do blood or not can tend to get mouthy and I remember one time I did and just as I fear him not because he is mean but because well frankly, I deserved a good yelling at because I was a mixed-up teen growing up in different homes until I met the Wyatt's. Earl showed us he cared by reprimanding us when we were wrong, and he is strong when the boys came around and trust me they did but to them he looked like Hauk Hogan so you know those boys would be scared lol. Oh, the good old days, and you know we all have those moments your dad scratches his head and said what was you thinking as for example One day I was holding a ladder and it fell completely backwards when I was supposed to taking it or giving it to him, to far back but I do recall it wrapping around me and the mailbox the same time.. lol Like Archy Bunker would say if you know who that is "Those where the days" in fact I sing like Mrs. Bunker if you watch any of my Bigg Faith Videos lol or the time We build the porch or I almost passed out from working on the roof and mom gave me food ( don't starve yourself ever)  BUT HEY  when it comes down to giving the one who scolds us when we are wrong and cares for us and teaches us and provides for us, So everyone has this in their life besides our Earthly Fathers of any kind to Our Father in heaven Abba is his name like Daddy in case you didn't know and he is all our fathers because we are all God's children unless you reject him and all you have to is say the Lord's prayer to let him know you know he has always been there. So please take the time today especially in Today's time to even whisper to God Abba just say it once come one Abba outload so he can hear you say his name. That is the sweetest gift of all to Abba. And since he is everyone's daddy well we are all connected maybe not by blood we are and therefore lets stop the hate in this world. One small voice...One mustard seed..... Happy Father's Day Abba, Earl, Robert and my kid's father's (John & Sean) because I am a Christian woman I must even if it is 2 baby daddies just keeping it real life has issues! Learn to forgive and love one another. 



Here are 3 songs One for Foster Dad's One for Step Dad's and more, and of course One for Abba. Enjoy and dads its ok if you cry.
For all dad's that didn't have to be......You made your Abba pleased...and for me for my husband.

One more thing going back to Honoring our Father's ..Now that you know or just forgot.... We all do. Take this time to honor him in the Lord's prayer.....


Comments