Forgiveness Revival






Forgiveness is hard to do because, It comes from deep within your very soul.

Some are incapable of forgiveness because, Their soul is weak by the flesh that tries to over run our very souls but we must not live by the flesh but by the unseen of our very souls. 


To learn to forgive does not come without a price, The pain that trigger the need for forgiveness will forever be there.
An event or words that hurt our very hearts, because who has not been hurt in a place the Devil has domain over, it is his way of getting us mad at God asking him why me God why why why...The answers of why we go through certain events is unknown but, It is known that the Lord is with you during those times a season we are learning.......
To all our souls the memories hurt but forgiveness eases your soul which mends your heart and soul .

Forgiveness everyone said's you must forgive! but I am mad and angry that this happen to me and I hate the person who did this to me or words they said to me I can not move past. I want to hold on to the angry I am a victim ! 


No you are a soul in a season of learning, how does he get our attention if it is not through trials. How can you understand another person trials if you have never experience pain? any events that you had to pick yourself up and make yourself stronger but during this time did you make yourself colder and angry? Reflect on who you were prior.....miss yourself? 
You can come back and get back on the your pathway you are meant to be on.



When I lost my family from non belief of what happen to me after being molested by family members I had to learn to not just forgive those who hurt me but those who turn from me and I still carry love for them because I know when our souls go to heaven , We will stand in his presence and he will not forgive you for not forgiving others. Oh you say you never hurt anyone? not as bad as you been hurt? We all have said things or done things against someone maybe without knowledge of it. 
We our told in the Lord's prayer forgive others  as he will forgive us of our of our sins. Who is to question this prayer and not forgive? Who is better than the creator? I think no one...Why does our Father in heaven teach us to forgive? Because it helps your Soul with empathy which this world is loosing quickly, so much hate and violence but no forgiveness when it done to you. 

         We Need a Forgiveness Revival 
                                        Your Soul Will Be More At Ease. 









Comments