Jesus Word's For Today




Jesus Words From  Basic Instructions Before Leaving Earth
 Philippians 4:7 Matthew 14:29-30 
Hebrews 12:2






COME TO ME, and rest in my loving Presence, You know that this day will bring difficulties, and you are trying to think your way through those trials. As you anticipate what is ahead of you, you forget that I am with you--now and always. Rehearsing your troubles results in experiencing them many times, whereas you are meant to go through them only when they actually occur. Do not multiply your suffering in this way! Instead, come to Me, and relax in My Peace. I will strengthen you and prepare you for this day, transforming your fear into confident trust. 


You are not alone if you feel guilty for not resting in his presence more often if any at all
The devil wants us to feel guilty and even I as I write this I to have worries as a mom struggling to support my daughter during these days as I suffer from Fibromyalgia but no matter how bad the devil wants my nerve endings to hurt to the point the point I won't write about the Lord but,  I will seek Rest with the Lord today and everyday and he will give me strength to keep going each day no matter what the devil has laid out as traps for us through out the night for us to ruin our day stay focus and no matter what you are facing know he is there and will help you avoid those traps and if for some reason you find yourself in a trap today and you don't know how to get out, Know Jesus is in that trap with you and he is holding your right hand guiding you if you just slow down and listen! He will reveal himself and lead you out of the devils trapped but as you reflect know who was there with you during that time, Know he works through others, Know He loves you and most of all Know you are a suvior and that you are to use those wounds for the great good, I am practicing what I preach as I write this because I have had many trials in my life that lead me to feel rejected in this life many times, but during those times I was rejected or abused, I know now looking back that only hurt people hurt people and I pray for those who have caused me grief to follow my whole life but to know in the midst It was Jesus who loved me all this time unconditionally and even if others didn't stay in my life for long periods of time , I know he planted them to be in my path at that very time in my life to mold me who I am today and he never put me through the pain  to hurt me but to help me reach for his hand and drawn near to him because truly if my life was perfect would have I been so close to him? Just speaking the truth which has been my biggest fault my whole life because sometimes the truth hurts but it does set you free and the sooner we admit to ourselves about this bigger realm we are living in the better the handle we have on our lives because we then truly know he is in control of EVERYTHING. 
-Bigg Faith     

Comments