FOSTER PARENT'S READ FOR ENCOURAGEMENT IF STRUGGLING WITH A FOSTER TEEN-IN DEDICATION TO MY FOSTER MOM JAMIE WYATT

I would like to take this time to Wish My Foster Mother Jamie Wyatt a Happy Mother's Day and to take the time to Thank her for putting up with me when I was going through Teenage years and even in my adult life and still loving me. Foster Parents Don't have to stay in Contact when your adult unless they choose to, and she did, Jamie Wyatt may not be my natural Mother and nor can she replace my birth Mother Theresa Smigelski (Diseased) but as I was a young teenager she step up and saved me from going to another group home when I was being misunderstood for my behavior and I was just wanting to have a family.
I once ran away to look for my real family that was still alive and it broke her heart and as most Natural and Foster kids can do during their troubling teens years.
I have learned as a Mother myself of a son and now a daughter how much your heart goes out to them and love. All the worry that goes along with taking care of children and especially so many of us.
Jamie Wyatt and Earl have open their home so many times for trouble teens and even though it is years passed, I still feel they should be recognized for all they have done for so many young girls starting back in the 1980's . Jamie and Earl are amazing Parents because of taking in so many foster kids into their home.
Oh though there was so many of us she took the time to make sure each of us did not find ourselves into trouble and once I read in a notebook a description of each child and I remember reading about myself and what she wrote and sometimes I wished I would have reflected on all she has done for me and us girls before life made me doubt how love is but now that I understand Jesus a little more I know if I had not gone through everything I have faced in my life then I wouldn't have stories of Triumph over struggles but when you really reflect it all comes back to the strength she instilled in all us girls. So I would like to tell tell all foster parents out there you do make an impact even when the child is misbehaving no matter what age and to love like Jesus and he will know the pains and storms you went through to reach each child and when They were hungry you fed them, When they had no Clothes you cloth them. You treated them like Jesus would and for that you will be blessed because We are all ABBA's (God) Children and we are all connected if he lives in you and for that we are one as a family so in truths does not matter blood ties or not what matters We love like Jesus and there you will find Family. Here is a song I am dedicating to My Mom Jamie Wyatt. I like to Wish My Mom in heaven and all other Mom's of any kind a very special Happy Mother's Day.

Song Dedicated To Jamie Wyatt Thank you Jamie Wyatt (MOM) The Song is about Hero's and YOU Both Are MINE!


Comments