HEAVENOLOGIST 

KNOW THERE IS MORE TO THIS WORLD THAT IS UNSEEN

Have you ever wonder where your going to go when you pass away? Have you lost a love one dear to you and wish to share your life events with them, If only they could see.
You are about to understand more than you can Phantom! 
It might overtake you as it did me at first, Not knowing why or how but once I realized I have asked for my veil to be removed to see the face of my love ones who have gone before me and for me and My family, We have lost many over the last few years that it has me thinking that I can no longer keep it to myself the images I am seeing, Some I have no idea who they are ..So view images as I post them on this Blog and feel free to share it when it comes to knowing someone is missing someone that Hey they are right there.. Learn more by watching the video and if found this website under this video then feel free to read on to my other blogs on here. 
SHARE FOR JESUS
Let Others know you must not be Perfect to call on Him!












Comments