Crunch Time

All Images are Real Images of The Heavens AKA the Gods and The Family that went before us! I swear this is the Truth and My Beliefs of the Bible are Protected by Man's Law Freedom of Speech and Self Expression and just Following America's Tradition "In God We Trust" 










Jesus the King 
List of Reference at End of My Blog for Jesus
(Meaning of #5 he is showing us here in this photo from the Clouds)

Revelations
The Bible Unfolds Right Before God's Entire World 

Revelations 1:7 "Look I will be coming in the Clouds and Every eye will see" 
Every Eye will see (How? if all in Different Parts of the World?) Response: social media! 
Even NASA fly to space and We all cannot see the Space Shuttle after so long it reaches a certain Altitude so with the coming of the Lord which has already taken place and the Bride/Groom the Entering of Mary and Jesus the Souls as one with-in 1 Holy Spirit hence 3 in 1 and it has begun the book of Revelations.

The Baby is Born of the Spirit, and it enters like a Tidal Wave into the 1 the Bride/Groom which took place 3 Years ago. 
Special Note: In the Spiritual form we change all ages and to Worship the God's we as Spirits join the others to form a bigger Mass aka God's particles Ions = Light waves for in a blink of an eye the windows to our souls as well as fast as a wavelength of light hence our Inner light to our Temples. 


Everyone know what crunch time is rather if you're a student studying for test or getting a report in for final grades. If your expected mother and your starting to nest and get your home ready making sure you get to the tiniest detail prepared for your unborn child that you already have love for that you haven't met yet or for the business owner who has to meet certain deadlines or prepare for higher ups to come in and do an audit so it is not just about sports but crunch time comes in all ending of a deadline of some sort. 
Let's go to another deadline and it is your flatline. When you're no longer in existence. Only by what you left here on earth rather if that's if you believe in life after you die 

or your just turn into ashes what will your name behind, or should I say your spirit what mark will its assignment here on earth leave undone because each of us are made to do great things in all forms but with those great things you must share the word of the lord and how do you do that? By reading the bible which is a textbook most schools don't provide because it is not about the government but it is a very important textbook From your father in heaven or a diary left for you to read, Like I Bigg Faith write to my kids and soon starting one for my hubby a diary of my love for them, Why not write to Jesus or share on social media what God has shared with you, He speaks to all of us if we are willing to listen. As my pastor Chris Stephens from Faith Promise Church, He said this past Sunday that those that do not understand us call us Weidos, and there is a song called I'm one to on YouTube that describes how what I am trying to share to you is rejected from non-believers and those are the very people I am trying to reach. I am a gentile, I am just a woman who has sin in her life and is by no means any better than the next person, I don't feel worthy to share these words but he does in trust me to share his name and scripture because he did not choose saints to go out in spread the word when he WAS here on earth and there is proof if you only use your time to research about the Lord, instead of doubting, him as I had done my own self and must face him one day for not hearing from him and needing him but of course as soon as I screamed out "where are you Lord?, Why have you not shown me if I am doing what is called of me and why am I mocked and Why so much hate and mockery comes upon me out of nowhere ......and then the lord showed me and boy when he does you will sobbed and weep to cleanse your soul and let it happen, let the love of God in your home today, stop fighting it because it is Crunch time!"
 I pray over you and through this Blog post that the might hand of God is upon you and whatever is bothering you today Have peace Child of God the creator of all living things who wants you to know he has your right hand during those times, said so in scripture and I learned this by doing the videos I do to share his words, I am learning alongside with you and it is amazing but as I have learned you will be through some storms and it is because of the wars in the unseen world, that no one cares about unless it is in a movie like the Bird box which me and my daughter did a skit for YouTube on my channel but I am no actor and even during making it the force that is against us was trying to get my little girl to tell me but mommy that's not how it went and yet we kept going after a few takes and it turn out very simple and that is to know yes there is a spiritual war going on and you have two angels at all times protecting you and wait for your desire to know they are there to protect and serve our loving God, So when your wanting Gods help and the answer is not happening right then maybe the answer is being held up by the warfare in the unseen world that even God said in the bible we cannot even imagine , look up and research for yourself, nothing on Netflix then look up in an area you wouldn't normally watch Noah or go on YouTube and watch two great pastors I enjoy watching because they refuel my soul and we all need that at times and yes it is deep but they and I try to reach out to others, learn and share what you learn and write in your bible the date and underline how you understand it , that is your message for you, He can't just say Theresa read this and tell me no We must show by faith we know he is there and pick it up for us to want to know him and what he wants you to do. It is crunch time if you haven't notice everything going on which is lining up with the book of revelations and other prophet's books they written, and all joined together in a textbook .... or group of letters for you to read that you just did not know where meant for you.


Depends on the size of the photo pixels that could change images so be careful also can flip photos around to see more!






.....Jesus has been Knocking at your door yet being blocked by non-fearing souls that do not have faith not even a grain size of sand and it is time for you to open the bible if you are reading this....everything happens for a reason and you reading this out of all the blogs in the world means you are about to be blessed by giving a mustard seed of faith by wanting to even read one page and watch him work in your life, even though the trials that is where we show we know he has our right hand and to is with us along with 2 angles so pray through any fight or speak his name if nothing less out loud even when alone and watch him move! I been molested, no family, abortion, a sinner, a lust for the flesh at times, and now he has me sharing his word, this message because through every hit by my x spouse I was becoming someone who can relate to others in that kind of storm and I have face so many that I once attempted to die but failed Praise God, Life is hard at times and you must appreciate the good ones to have even more of them, you must seek him and yes we all sin and Jesus died for them, you need to talk to him just talk and tell him your sorry, even for the ones we do not yet know we will do that he knows, People please wake up it is time to wake up and listen to God,, not the everything else going on in the world that is not important if it is foul it ruins your mind, I went into a store the other day and being a rape victim they had CSI on and they just let it play for some time as someone was being rapped and just laugh at the tv and said oh I better change it , WOW the evil force coming into the shows helping you and me to become immune to such craziness and look at the news how normal it is becoming, when will it be crunch time for you when there is a gun to your head at a show, or a restaurant, or when grabbed off a street because you had to look so sexy out in public so others would look at your curves and lust for you, or maybe your alone and the only way you feel loved is by sex and hopeful relationships from its, please you all very loved by fellow Christians, who even us fail, some judge and some cheat and some fail Jesus but it is then we must take up our cross and then our works will be seen and our prayers will be answer if it is what God the father wants for us and only then. If you read this whole blog, thank you for taking time out for Jesus today and may he bless you and show you his works in your life to keep Bigg Faith Refuel by hearing one day from you the works, I to needed refuel and I will leave the links to those who help in this on a daily. God Bless. 
-Heavenologist 
Theresa 






Comments