THE GARDNER OF YOUR SOUL...DO YOU HAVE WEEDS TANGLING YOU DOWN?


Bigg Faith Sharing About Gardening & Jesus 




Hi Everyone, Today I would like to share how to remove the weeds from your soul and why you are never truly rid of them. People today and you might be one of them that beats themselves up for something you have done in the past and just don't feel worthy to know Christ or you might be thinking to know Christ you have to be a certain way or person. That is Stinking Thinking! 
It may be hard for some to understand that you are loved when maybe others don't show you love and you feel all alone, but your never alone and you have a an angel that watches over you at all times! Yes I said it and No I am not crazy it is in the bible but more than that, I have felt mine push me when I messed up once with a lie and held it in for a year. I am not the kind to lie but to lie and then live with it was far more than I can bear and I felt a push from behind me to my amazement I looked and no one was there but me and the person I lied to so I blurted it out and wow Did I see Jesus move in my life and release me from a guilt, I want others to feel release from the stronghold that are on so many people these days, from the flesh desire to have it all or to take a life which seems to be happening more and more and there is nothing to blame but the Spiritual battle we all face and some face it 10 x more than others and if they are not taught about God or Jesus because some people call other Things or people God so do you know what your Father's name really is ...ABBA and he wants you to cry out to him and you will feel his love for you no matter what as long as you attempt to start pulling the weeds out from your Soul..... 



Just like Jesus is the Vine and We are the Branches are You Sharing Jesus with Your Extended Branch or Branches?
OR
Will You Allow The Tree
To
Stop
Bearing Fruit ?
What Happens To The Next Generation........
 









                                                Would Love To Send Prayer Cloths Hand Made

Donate Here


Comments