The Lost Books Of The Bible and What People Just Don't Know....


The Lost Books are some of my favorite books that were supposed to be in the bible but were taken out some of my favorites are The Wisdom of Solomon and The book of Enoch is my all time Favorite of them all because, Enoch was the only one to walk with God and God enjoyed Enoch so much that he took him to Heaven and did not ever die but there will be two witnesses that come back before Jesus does in his second coming and one might very much be Enoch because, Everyone will have to had passed on and with that being said lets get a little deeper! Some of the books discuss things that we would just not understand or even the Christians who have never read them would start to wonder about things that we were taught. I was raised Catholic and try other Religions but, when it comes down to it and you learn that it is not about ANY Religion not one is more special than the other but it is about Jesus and in fact it states The God (ABBA)  is God of ALL Gods so there are other Gods but we attack each other for what we believe in and I am trying to make others see that we can not point fingers at anyone or hate anyone because you do not know the whole Bible or even part of it if you never even pick it up to try to understand and truth it is time our time is running short with sharing about Jesus truth be told and you if really spent more time researching about your Savior all ours Savior .....He was made of flesh to die for sin and my sin is no greater than the next sin.. but I know this ...So I do not judge or hate others for what They believe in. We have so many Activist in this World right now it is becoming redundant. People hating on others because they love the same sex or don't love the same sex there are straight movements now and gay pride movements when bottomline is if you eat Pork or a hooved animal which boy oh boy I am guilty of  or if you  even look at someone with lust is a sin so honestly ....who is free of sin? No one and in fact I am pushing it right now but I listen to the book of Thomas and Jesus was pretty much like my second child, you know the hyper one and one getting in trouble all the time but just like Jesus she outgrew it. 
When you live by the flesh you die by the flesh so all of us including myself have to try to keep our impulses and desires even if its for extra Twinkies not to do it. 
Do you know our bodies are supposed to be Temples...? Do you know you have not one but two Angels that stay with each of us ?? So much others are unaware of in these days...I wish I could scream it on the top of a mountain but now days you get shot at  or even arrested for preaching the word. What is going on some don't understand but its time to understand...your main purpose on this planet is to go from living in the flesh to living in the spirit while on earth...all our spirits will live on and how often do we get intouch with our souls? I am rambling at this point and will leave you with these videos in hopes you spend a rainy day in doors and instead of watch back to back episodes of your favorite show to just not like the ending of it but how about reading or watch the books taken out of the bible and give yourself a great ending of your life by leaving this world with the knowledge you will sure learn about once your gone but wouldn't it be better to meet Jesus before you go to Heaven or Hell which are very real realms and really not that far from us and least gave an effort to understand all this Talk about Jesus? Let's stop hating on everyone and don't be so  eager to hurt others or just simply be rude to someone else because, they didn't get your order right! Get over it .....There are bigger issues you are unaware of.....If I had one wish it would for every person on this Earth of all Religions and all Cultures and Beliefs would just get along but we might be past a point of no return but with God anything is possible....God can remove blockage from your life...from another's life from anyone if we only ask him to show you the truth...and the truth will give you a reedom you never knew...Please Subscribe or if needing prayers don't hesitate I am here for each person that contacts me in prayer, I know my post gets read in other countries and I hope you can translate it to learn what I am trying to teach you my friend. There will be more to come as long as I am aloud to keep posting. Please if your like one of the people I mention above with hate in your heart. Please know your not reading this by accident that everything happens for a reason..including this.  




Book Of Thomas I am telling you will blow your mind! I am knocking Jesus for being a kid but I feel as if He wants me to share, Call me crazy but When you walk with him you feel pulled to say what your feeling and your feelings come from your heart and your heart is part of Jesus and that is how we are all connected! So when you hate someone...your hating part of you...Read my blog about the Tree and The branches on more of that. My next Blog will be about making fun of other people and their idols...and no I am not for it but against it. 


 This is How America and I am sure other Countries because of Social Media..How much time we soak up the movies for most, not this Old Gal...I soak up Jesus and trying to learn more about him. I had my binge watching time, I watch Dexter, Hero's oh and Some Welcome Back Cotter or even the Golden Girls but When I realize My world was TV and to heal when I was single from a broken heart since I didn't drink to drown my sorrows I soaked up movies..Yes I was that girl like Bridget Jones Diary Movie but now I am older and wiser but for those who are young and reading this learn from my mistakes and learn more now about Jesus ..Binge watch the Passion of Christ..Books missing...I attach Videos so you may start now to Binge watch :)



Comments