DEVIL IS READY TO DESTROY THE VERY THING YOU LOVE




 The Devil is Real and The Battle For Your Soul is Real are You Prepared for His Encounter?

As a Christian I can first hand say, I failed many times until I learned how to get it right and still screw up at times when it comes to being side swipe by the Devil and no it is not a man with horns that come up to you like a 5th grade bully that is for sure, I rather deal with a bully at least you know when they are coming to pick on you. Look at the Devil as a bully who can be unseen and knows you. Knows how to push you button a time or two to get you to explode. I can say almost everyone has a breaking point and I have seen some strong Christians in their faith get attack by the devil himself and when one is composed and knows that is what is going on , you almost feel the rage rise within yourself to Rebuke Rebuke Rebuke!
Ever have a nice time out and all of a sudden something is said or spoken wrong or misinterpreted and BAM the argument is on..or your at peace and praying and teaching others about God or feeling great he answer a prayer and all of a sudden your getting put down or attack by words or something, This happens among people a lot and it is when your doing good and staying focus that the Devil will try to trip you up! He is running out of time and the more you share the more of an awareness you must have of your surroundings and knowing if anything NEGATIVE happens then it is from the a force of Evil and God does allow bad things to happen for many reasons and it is during that storm you grow.
I feel as if I am growing everyday sometimes and sometimes I lack picking up the Bible and I get busy with trying to do this or that and sometimes things happen to draw you back to him and to see how strong your faith is when you been preoccupied and sometimes you will dissappoint him and sometimes you will stand so firm in your faith you just know in your heart of hearts you are being attack and guess what you are!
I was tonight, I been praying for so many people lately and God is showing me he hears me pray and so does the Devil! Within a few seconds of telling someone of strong faith to be faithful because they are weak right now... I whisper Jesus name to give her peace and in seconds something was said to me and I was being accused of being a smart bottom and it was the simple thought put into this persons head that the devil twisted around. I did what I had to do and Rebuke Satan said it out loud and yes called crazy because I am rebuking and of course you will be attack again with words for speaking of the Lord in a storm, LAST THING DEVIL WANTS TO HEAR IS REBUKE! I am at peace because, I know it wasn't coming from that person per say but to know my friend had a strong hold for a second twisting their thoughts and thinking things that were not true as if they are. Heck most of us are guilty of this even with the smallest things when you look in the Mirror and you beat yourself up over a pimple or balding, or skin disease or maybe simple your to thin to heavy whatever the case because when it comes to the devil he can put 1,000 x of negative thoughts in someone's head if you allowed him to.
I decided to make the Devil more angry by not just rebuking him but to share my experience and use it for a greater good no matter how Crazy the devil wants to say it is...Read your bibles , Watch Paul Begley on YouTube or watch the pastors on my YouTube under my Subscriptions they can educate you far greater than I can, I am only sharing what the Lord shows me to share because if it happens to one person it will happen to others and I want your Eyes open and your soul to be ready for your loved ones as I will for mind in their moment of weakness.
We don't know the day or hour but we do have signs given to us and if you want to read them it is in the book of Revelations.. Learn now before another family gets destroy because of something so stupid or for anything else in that matter. We are to love one another and care about what happens to another person. Jesus did not come down the first time to save the Righteous but he came down to save the Sinners You and Me for we all fall short of the Glory of God but He does love you please I am begging people to learn about him. I don't care what anyone thinks... Your Soul matters to me. That is all it is to being a Christian it is what he is telling me to share.
Look how disgraceful the World is getting, Hate Crimes, Countries Fighting, Citizens of Countries fighting among each other. Weapons being tested, Diseases spreading, What was wrong is right and right is wrong now...How much more do you think will happen before his return? Just talk to him as a friend share because he already knows you. So you can stand firm against the power of evil. Do you know books in the bible were removed? So how does one know the whole truth because the Great I am is what he is called and you will hear it and now within it is he who is waiting on you to call on his name. JESUS..I AM..THE GREAT I AM..ABBA....MANY NAMES BUT WE ARE ALL CONNECTED THROUGH HIM.
LET US STOP THE GREATEST BULLY OF ALL AND IF HE WASN'T REAL WHY DO OTHERS WORSHIP THE DEVIL...


Comments