Bigg Faith Sharing When You Worship Me In Video along with Plagues and Disasters in the News












Hi Everyone From Tennessee! Hope my readers are bless today and everyday! I am sharing a reading from The Jesus calling with my Readers around the world. I am just one small voice trying to bring an understanding about Jesus. Who is he ? Some have never heard his name before. We take for granted that everyone doesn't know him and  we need to find those people..Those souls and talk about him and not let what he did for all of us be forgotten. I know it is  not easy  to share about someone who you never truly met. I mean  you know Jesus because you feel him near you. That presence you can't put your finger on it because you don't want to be considered different. We are all different and we need more than ever to respect each other and pull more closer than apart with all the plagues as it is written in scripture is happening just look below to see for yourself.
Order your Cross with a Mustard Seed on it and when face remind yourself that you must carry Faith at all times in our Lord Jesus Christ. I will ship it to you and it is adjustable. Mustard Seed Cross



On 7-2-19














Comments