Happy 4th of July For All Countries ....Freedom Didn't Start by Our Servicemen & Women BUT with Jesus



Hi Everyone, Bigg Faith had something on her heart by Jesus and therefor I must share it, I know I am an American but this is not for just for American's but this message is for everyone, Freedom is a great time to celebrate the 4th or maybe another day in your country and maybe not at all due to the Some Governments are not truly for the people but Jesus is....Do you know this because Jesus died for everyone....Not just the Jewish People but for you and he is wanting everyone to know that he is waiting for you to come to him. 

I learn right along with you with my walk in Christ as I share readings and world news. I do my research and when I read in the Bible last night I was amazed that we have had almost all signs to come to past for his arrival back to us to call us all home. He has signs for us and as some countries enjoy a solar eclipse and the earth is darken it is written that the signs will be in the Moon and Stars and so many other ways which is all written in the Bible. What I learn is yes we have gone to war and rumor of wars but that also the last thing is when the entire world will know about him and hear his message....Well I heard this and thought that is actually what is happening if your reading this in another country ...that the Internet is now sharing his word all across the world but time is limited because truth be told the internet was not meant for this but it is how it came to be as of right now for right now. So knowing this knowledge as you now do...it is time to walk with him. Don't feel silly or scared he has been with you all along and I give you my channel here when you watch this video but at the same time on my channel is other People, Pastors, News that will educate you in a deeper way than I can, I am just one small voice and If I could sing I would be singing it lol ( Laugh Out Loud) but I Can't  so I record for you being shy in front of the camera in hopes of saving your Soul. Please I am not alone in believing this world can't keep going like it is and that He will be back because his word is true and forever will be and he is coming back to get his BELIEVERS,  and your faith can be a big as a mustard seed. What brought you to this page I would love to know if you need prayers look at the right of your sidebar and request them, I will pray to God for you and with you. Check it out below. Celebrate within of your Freedom in Christ....Take those Chains OFF!
-Love you Meet you in Heaven One Day Bigg Faith




I have made Cross Necklace with Mustard Seeds to Remind You During Trials To Keep The Faith For  A Donation of $7.77 
Fits All and Can Change Length!

Comments