Met A Stranger Today.....


I thought I share my Experience at the World's Fair Park in Tennessee and how I was reluctant to go to take my Daughter out to the Park because I had to work. I realized that with the split custody that I better put my work down and do what is more important to me and spend time with my Daughter. 
I sat down and there was a young woman half my age well maybe little over half and was taking her nephew out to have some fun time because they are growing up fast due to the Mother being ill. 
I must say I was taken back by the young lady and how she shared with me her faith and that her father is a Preacher who has never been on the payroll at his church that he was an older parent as well for someone of her age. She shared this and I recall my Father and Mother being older. I also felt compelled to tell her that she should get into blogging and try to reach others as well and help her father out with the Social Media of sharing Jesus words.  She got up and said you know what I need to do this my Mother waited years to do what she loved sharing about God so I am going to start now. As for me I realized that even I can not see at times when we are focus on our kids and other life issues that you have to handle that Jesus saw us sitting on a bench and he was there among us looking back now guiding us to share our faith in a public place that most are not allowed to in today's times. What a beautiful moment with a young lady at age 20 who believed in waiting for Marriage. How refreshing that there are still people who wait for The I Do especially in Today's times where it is all about Sex anywhere you look on TV or in Magazines or just walking down the street showing to much. Just refreshing.....
After that happen My daughter wanted to go back to the water so as we sat down. My daughter notice a lady in a shirt that our church gives out. I notice the couple was debating about getting in the water when I mention, We go to Faith Promise and of course I just assumed she got it when attending a service. I felt bad because it was 3 sizes to small to be honest and she said oh someone just gave me this shirt. I said well it is a good church and told her it is come as you are that you can just be you and come there and listen to the word and she said oh really and that got her asking location of church and so on. So once again Jesus was working today and my blinders were on but because I am aware of him I realized the moment we were sharing. I share these moments with you because I know we all need to share our faith more than ever even if yours is the size of a Mustard Seed because in the end it will grow to be the biggest Faith you ever thought you could have and just like the Tree grew so will your faith. Just start somewhere....Lord Jesus I don't know how all this works but I know you will show me along the way and that I accept you as my Lord and Savior and believe you died on the cross for my sins. Tell him anything on your heart and you will see him move. I also must warn that there are still bad times that will follow but it is during the times your Faith becomes stronger. 
I had my Mustard Seed Cross on that you can find on the right side of this page. I am making them to help keep this blog going. If you would like to order one , I will shipped it out anywhere. If you like to Subscribe at the Bottom of the page for update. 
-Bigg Faith

Pay Attention To Your Surroundings You Never Know Who You Can Impact Or Be Impact



Prayers For All Who Are Somewhere There is No Freedom and Children Being Hurt In Public By Others so Many Things not in The news.......Prayers for This Pastor who raised his daughter to be the young lady she is and that he is going to grow with God's blessing and Prayers for you reading this for anything that is on your heart. Lift it up to him for he knows I am praying for you all. 

The Church I attend can be found online as well here 




Comments