Antichrist Is Everywhere...and The Clock Is Ticking!







The Antichrist is being against Christ which is already here in the world and has for some time now. People can be against Christ all they want and ignore his calls for them but in the end he will make himself known and in the end if they don't Love Jesus in return then they will miss out on eternity and the life they had on this earth as they once known it will no longer be.
The more I dive deep into the spiritual battle the more I see how out there others are in their faith and yes everyone has a right to believe or worship the way they want but others are so against Christ because they know it is true because their is proof that Christ lived and died for all of us and he left many messages for us in the bible but so many don't read it, I get it , I use not to because I didn't understand it or I felt like I had ADHD because I would never stick to the pages in order because I found myself running words together until I realize I needed to take the time and really read it and highlight and break it down what the messages saids. We have to work on our end to show faith.
I have seen on Instragram actors against Hate and many other disturbing things that are right there in your face.
I love the fact we can share so much on the net but after watching even Television and a show on Television made a big deal some man was living in his car and it was clean and he ate and went to work but because his family didn't like it they had to bring him on a talk show. I could not believe it, He talk about God, and he had peace and was happy but watching this man slowly be made fun of on television broke my heart and I found myself Mad at the TV that they would make such a big deal about him when so many people are homeless and some are living in their cars as I saw just now on my local news as I am writing this. So many people are in so many peoples business and instead of bringing someone up because they live differently then they are just put down in the public's eye. Here is the thing they forget or don't know. Jesus was poor. Jesus was not all fancy up or lived in a fancy place. He was born in a manger ! What would someone say to him if he was back on earth and living homeless? Yes some don't choose to be but that doesn't mean some are not happy and walking with peace, I saw another woman who played spoons and made the best of her life and was homeless. Some people have a home and feel so empty inside... WHAT IS THE SECRET TO BEING BROKE AND HAPPY...I can first hand tell you that the lord gives you peace. He gives you what you need when you wait on him and trust him. More and More people are loosing the faith and not talking about Jesus but about religion and that's all wrong. Yes you can choose to worship even the Devil but WHY when he only has domain over the earth and not the new earth that one day will be. Don't believe it well he created this one why is he not creating a new one which is to come. When will one believe when it is to late? I can't wait that long to try to help anyone who doesn't believe because we are living in times that if the truth is being drown out because no one wants to hear what they are doing wrong including me but we must own up to and try not to do the sins but the most important thing is to just love Christ. ....Before it is to late.

-Bigg Faith just sharing her thoughts to help you or someone reading this have the peace you so deserve and only can get it one way, Through Jesus. Please go on youtube or netflix or even turn to a bible and dive in and learn for yourself before he calls his followers home.  Watch Left Behind which is a great movie or Revelations. I will leave links for you or someone else to check it out. Tick Tock The clock is ticking for his returns all signs are there even though we do not know the day or hour it is everyday closer than the one that past. ...Just say Jesus I want to know you and I want to accept you into my life so please come into my heart and be my lord and savior and show me what I am to do. Show me your in my life ...he will if you believe. This not a Santa story but a real person that died for you. Have you attempted to know him really know him? He is calling.....Christian Rap - Dillon Loving - "spitting some truth"

NetFlix
Left Behind

Comments