I AM YOURS FOR ALL ETERNITY



Jesus Calling For Today




(For those who never read this blog, These are words from the bible that are from Jesus himself.) I breakdown the words to help new bible readers see how to highlight and write notes in your Basic Instructions Before Leaving Earth AKA BIBLE!


I AM YOURS FOR ALL ETERNITY.  I am the Alpha and the Omega; the One who is and was and
 is to come. The world you inhabit is a place of constant changes-more than your mind can absorb without you going into shock. Even the body you inhabit is changing to prolong youth and life indefinitely, I, however, am the same yesterday and today and forever.
Because I never change, your relationship with Me provides a rock-solid foundation for your life. I will never leave your side. When you move on from this life to the next, My Presence beside you will shine brighter with each step, You have nothing to fear because I am with you for all time and throughout eternity. 
Go To These Books in the Bible To See Above Words 
(Words In Red Our Jesus's Words)
Revelation 1:8; Hebrews 13:8,Psalm 102:25; Psalm 48:14







Like to read along with me then go here to buy it 
$8.49


Comments