Tiny Act Of Trust Begins....




Tiny Act Of Trust Begins.....

Really Read His Words To Us and I highlight to break it down to really see the words that are written from him to all of us. I listed my video to this below

LIVING IN DEPENDENCE ON Me is the way to enjoy abundant life. You are learning to appreciate tough times because they amplify your awareness of My Presence. Task that you used to dread are becoming rich opportunities to enjoy My closeness. When you feel tired, you remember that I am you Strength; you take pleasure in leaning on Me. I Am pleased by your tendency to turn to me more frequently, especially when you are alone. 
When you are with other people, you often lose sight of My Presence, You're fear of displeasing people puts you in bondage to them, and they become your primary focus, when you realize this has happened. Whisper my name: this tiny act of trust brings Me to the forefront of your consciousness, where I belong. As you bask in the blessing of My nearness, My life can flow through you to others. This abundant life!

Psalm 18:1-2; Proverbs 29-:25; John 10:10 NKJV
Please Like or Subscribe for upcoming Videos Bigg Faith Video
Trust In You Song , I suggest for you to turn up and listen and if you know the words have some worship time! Trust In You
and one More Big Sam! Big Sam Trust In You
I am Praying for everyone who comes across this post and by the Power of God he works wonders so just talk to Jesus tell him you want to know him if you don't he is right there waiting on you, if your scared to look foolish as I use to thinking others would judge me but I just don't care anymore and Love the Lord so get closer to him , start with a Whisper if it makes you feel better because remember from my other video and blogs that when you whisper his name ....you soothe his ears, most of all never take his name out of vain and if you happen to get weak out of anger then whisper his name over and over !!! I do. 



Comments