Jesus Wants You To Experience This....Plus How does Jesus Really See You









I Want YOU TO EXPERIENCE the riches of your salvation: the Joy of being loved constantly and perfectly. You make a practice of judging yourself, based on how you look or behave or feel, If you like what you see in the mirror, you feel a bit more worthy of My love.  When things are going smoothly and your performance seems adequate, you find it easier to believe you are My beloved child. When you feel discouraged,you tend to look inward so you can correct whatever is wrong. 
Instead of trying to "fix" yourself, fix your gaze on Me, the Lover of your soul. Rather than using your energy to judge yourself, redirect it to praising Me. Remember that I see you clothed in My righteousness, radiant in My perfect Love. 
Always really read and break down his words

Go To Your Basic Instructions Before Leaving Earth =Bible
To These Books

Ephesians 2:7-8 Hebrews 3:1 Psalm 34:5
Above read can be found on this website Look For Jesus Calling By Sarah Evans a nice put together of Jesus words left for us and refer to the bible. 
Want to hear me read it while cooking Bigg Faith What Jesus Wants You To Experience
So True For Many


Selfie Mode By: Theresa Biggs 
My Reflection looking back at me though my Selfie Mode
Shows a Reflection that's not quite me, I see familiar eyes, chin and nose
What is this I see but, a glamours me looking back at me
I see a glow that the whole world will see, That is looking back at me
I see different filters of anything I want to be for the world to see 
looking back at me in Selfie Mode 
When the Stickers are off and no filters are on how is the world really looking at me
Is there a Selfie Mode for deep within so Others can see me for who I really am and not be accepted though Filters alone or is it... I who must accept that I can not live in Selfie Mode but love myself for me and not worry what the world see's 
without Selfie Mode

Created So Others know Their Self Worth!


Jesus Knows You Without Filters!



Comments