Whisper To Jesus Instead of Using His Name In A Fight!








These are Jesus's words for all of us


Whenever You Feel Distant From Me, whisper My Name in Loving Trust, This simple prayer can restore your awareness of My Presence
My Name is constantly abused in the world, where people use it as a curse word. This verbal assault recorded. When you trustingly whisper My Name, My aching ears are soothed, The grating rancor of the world's blasphemies cannot compete with trusting child's utterance; Jesus." The power of My Name to bless both you and Me is beyond your understanding. 

Go to the bible which is your basic instructions give to you by the lord before leaving this earth 
bible=basic, instructions,before, leaving, earth
Proverbs 18:10; Acts 4:12 John 16;24

After making this blog, I see saying his name so differently, From the smallest sound of his name Jesus to the highest pitch Jesus, it is soothing to his ears, I have said his name in vain and I regretted it so quickly as soon I said it, but never again can the spiritual world ever get me to say it again no matter how upset we get with our flesh, control your spirit, Please learn from this so we can bring joy to his ears, it is the least we can do for him. Every hit when he was being killed for us, lets give him comfort...Jesus....say it often , no one can stop you no matter where you are in this world, whisper his name and he is there with you and many others are praying for you because we pray for people we don't even know when we are called to do something it is laid on your heart and if you can not stop thinking about it then you are meant to do it, pray on everything which is hard to remember but don't beat yourself up, just get back on the path with Jesus when Life of the flesh pulls you away from him. IN the end it's not worth it, bottomline.

My Youtube Reading of This Message Whisper His Name..Jesus
Book Jesus Calling I read from to purchase Jesus Calling


Comments