Bigg Faith In Today's Times "Break Down The Wall Of Lies"



















Who is tired of all the negative news on television and all the heartbreak around the globe? I know as Bigg Faith I am! I still have to try to keep focus as we all do on the Lord and nothing more or less, because he will provide all, as I write sharing the word, I am by no better off than the ones who are on Government shutdown due to in between classes to teach others a great career that my body has failed me on, so I heard the lord say to me one day if you keep doing what you been doing you only get the same results, and that is exactly why I am writing and sharing all my personal trials with complete strangers, a person once completely private and putting it all out there because we are here to build each other up not tear each other down, This morning my husband and I were talking about how back in the day others would help each other even if they had to ride a horse for days, They made their way to someone, because we need each other in this world, and life is just hard and will have trials but it is those trials you grow closer with the lord, and feel his love through others, and sometimes we all fail for whatever reason, and not even knowing it at times we failed someone that needed us and we had a chance to make a difference, I know first hand I have failed others, but I also know I try to correct my wrongs and make this world a better place. Raised by many but Jesus has taught me everything that is of importance in this world and love is the one thing he wants You and me to know that he loves us and we are not ever going to be perfect, we just can't be, Read the scriptures, God is perfect, we are washed away our sins when baptised not just for show but once dipped you are raised up in the spirit living in you, but he has been all along just waiting for the showing to the world, that you want him in your life, and miracles will happen not as often as we want but enough to know he is there and your never alone, did you know that because we have two angels behind us at all times fighting for us and we all forget if not even know that they are there for us, and if your a government worker struggling right now, it does no good when you hear our hearts go out for you but all some of us can do is pray that soon it will be over and your life can start to be a little normal but with others not understanding that when you live check to check and then you have to get a loan that it is hard to pay it back and maybe don't even plan on it and file ch. 13 which is going to hurt the government in some way but we need that wall right? Did God plan for us to have a wall from each other?  People are suffering all over , not just Americans we are just starting to see a bigger problem with our issues and not just the bigger picture but all over, we try to help other countries or we put our noses in other people business both in Government or in personnel matters and that always turns out ugly, Oh Lord is telling me to say this is not what his father has intended and no christian should agree with this including myself because it sounded like it was a good idea but in my gut it sounded wrong and we keep watching the news but when do we stop be followers of what we are being told and listen to your Basic Instructions Before Leaving Earth!!!!The bible is your news, your love letters, your songs, your cries all inside of it, yes it is overwhelming and confusing but break it down. Breakdown the wall of Lies, We can fix this big mess if everyone look at each other with love and see we are no better than the next no matter what are title is. Tired of Hate, Tired of Lies, Tired of Truth being to crazy to tell but when we all are face to face with JESUS what are you going to say to him what will he say to you have you thought about it????? Admit now your faults, Its hard I get it , I made horrible mistakes that I share and will continue to share but I am forgiven and no one else's opinion matters but the person I can keep from making the same mistakes so I can help them fight in the spiritual world that is real and we are always under attack why do you think your having a great day and BAM all of sudden the mood changes with someone in your world and changes the day or something bad happens and your fighting to do good even if your family is starving as some government workers are doing, and what about the ones who are accused and serving time behind bars, they are souls also no better than some of theses dentist I have met in my life and I am over not sharing how bad I have seen things in my life but to prove a point that now these men and woman who are someones sons and daughters and more living in a cell who the workers are not getting paid and the tensions are rising and the prisons are not getting paid, What will happen will they starve them or let them all out and so then what good is the wall and it can go on on where does this end. Well Jesus saids with love, The president is in his way showing love for this country for the people in it but that tough love is hurting the very people he does care about but he is not alone it each and every person who votes against it, so where is the love , we need to pray for each person in the white house that controls are lives with votes, what will they say to Jesus? He is the President of all he is our everything and these people including Trump and he to  know of Jesus and have their relationship with him ....but just like myself with my mistakes maybe not effected an entire nation but I had to realize what Jesus wanted and what our father in heaven wanted not worry about the evil actions by others which is caused from the spiritual world but lets pray for their angels to guide them in the right decision lets just pray and love each other and yes once you read the bible and you truly take to heart and see your wrongs because we are have done wrong accept it and try not to live that way but you will fail and you will be attack at times or feels as if you are , only God knows why everything happens and sometimes during those times we grow nearer to him and that's fine but when things are good and they will be again one day , storms don't last forever and this will past but it is during this time how you deal with and the faith you carry is extremely important not just to Jesus but your well being. You may have nothing to your name but have peace and that is Jesus and people don't understand some of us with that peace and why we dance and praise his name because no matter if its rape, abortions, divorce, anger, stealing, doubt , lust, sex, sex, sex does not matter he will deliver it from you and give you peace and fill that empty void that is in your heart. ....love each other , if you have extra ask your neighbor if they are ok, Give to a stranger instead sometimes, out of the blue, I once with little money in my own pocket went to a couple in a car in a mcdonald's drive through gave them 20 bucks because jesus told me to and as I approach the care I saw the young girl gathering coins for her man and all I said was Jesus ask me to give this to you and I didn't share it with no one for a long time because I kept hearing his voice saying its not time, until my son shared he was embarrassed to tell us he gave away something and then I heard him say share your story as he is telling me this now, and like I said I had little myself but they had less and I still made it and I am making it today, you can have such peace if you take all this time you spend with unimportant things are a daily and use a few minutes starting out reading the bible looking up youtube videos which I share many good preachers who explain so much that is going on in today's time on my channel, I am just a stranger trying to share that all this can be fixed with love and truth and Jesus most of all. Let it rain, Open the flood gates of heaven as that song I hear in church, We so need it to rain,Here is some songs and a pastor that I am sharing Song Let It Rain Song Now I know Song Trust In You listen to the words before just viewing with your eyes but the words of these songs, sing to him and give him praise.

Comments